When the data passes from BizX to LMS or within LMS, connector is creating new revisions for the item or rejecting the records.
- Employee Central
-Learning Management System
By default the time format available in LMS admin does not contain seconds therefore it is not visible to the admin ID on what the seconds might be. Once we enable the format wherein the time format has seconds also then the admin will be able to create accurate feed file with respect to timezone
- Timezone dropdown not available in hh:mm:ss for updating the feed file.
When we go to Preferences (Gear symbol below reports) there is an option of
“Update the Locale Format Options” --> Time Pattern ID:
If in case time pattern ID is not available then:
1) Go to references--> Calendars and Time--> Date Format Patterns--> Search.
2) Make sure timezone that you want to use is available here.
3) Now go to references--> Geography--> Locales.
4) Select the locale-->Time Patterns--> add one or more from list
5) Choose and apply changes.
timezone seconds in time pattern time pattern ID , KBA , sf programs , sf employee_central , sf georges_cuic , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem