- Employee Central
To refresh the MDF Data Model, please perform the following actions -:
1) Log into the instance in question, navigate to Configure Object Definitions.
2) Take a timestamp from that page (Show version information link at the bottom of the page) and note the APP server you are logged into.
3) Make a change to an existing Object, or create a new Object.
4) Once created or edited and the save is successful, log out of the instance.
5) Open a different web browser to what you used in steps 1 through 4 and log into the instance again.
6) Take another timestamp to ensure you are logged into a different APP server.
7) Navigate to the Object/data and ensure that it loads without errors.
If you still get errors when opening an object, please raise a case with the Customer Success team to further investigate the issue. Likely causes of additional errors are invalid rule associations, invalid object associations or invalid Field Criteria associations.
KBA , sf employee_central , sf employee , sf georges_cuic , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To