- How to configure "Custom Navigation" feature in my BizX instance?
- Enable Custom Navigation
- How can I add/configure custom links (in addition to the standard links) in “Home” drop down menu?
- SuccessFactors BizX Platform
- SuccessFactors BizX Employee Profile
This article helps you enable and configure "Custom Navigation" in your respective BizX instances:
Step 1: Please create support incident with Cloud Product Support to enable "Configure Custom Navigation" feature at the back end.
Step 2: After this is complete, you need to follow the instructions below to configure Custom Navigation:
Login to the Company via normal login. Make sure you login with a user with Admin Tools access.
- In new Admin Tools (One Admin) - Click on "Configure Custom Navigation" under "Company Settings" to add navigation links:
- In old Admin Tools - Click on "Configure Custom Navigation" under "Sytem Properties" to add navigation links:
You will then be taken to the following Page:
- Enter the “Label”, enter ID (Ex: any number). Select an appropriate Link Type, enter the URL to the application page.
Select the "Menu Location" and click "Save":
a. "Top menu” - Will appear with the modules list.
b. “Employee Profile - Jump To” - Will be listed under the “Jump to” links in ECT/EP.
c. “Employee Profile - Employee Records” - Will be listed under the “Employee Records” links in ECT/EP.
d. “Person - Take Action” and "Person - Go To":
Any admin with access to "Company System and Logo Settings" will be able to access "Configure Custom Navigation" feature under Admin Tools.
ECT stands for "Employee Central" EP stands for "Employee Profile" , KBA , sf email , sf platform , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To