When a ticket is created via face book channel, agent is not determined in C4C system as per the Employee Work Distribution Rule.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Post a comment in Facebook so that it creates a Ticket in C4C system.
- Navigate to Customer Service work center
- Go to Tickets View
- Choose the ticket which was created via Facebook channel and display
You notice that, Assigned To field in the Header is empty.
The Account responsible for the ticket does not have any address maintained in the system.
Whereas, the Employee Work distribution rule is restricted for country ABC. Hence Rule is not applied and ticket remains unassigned.
Resolution 1: Maintain the Address details in the Account for the countries which are maintained in Employee Work Distribution Rule.
- Navigate to Customer Service work Center
- Choose Tickets view
- Open the Ticket created via Facebook
- Go to Involved Parties Facet
- Open the Account XYZ
- Go to Addresses Facet
- Click on Add
- Enter value ABC against Country field
- Choose Save
Resolution 2: Remove the specification of Country ABC in Employee Work Distribution Rule and generalize the rule for All countries.
- Navigate to Organization Management work Center
- Choose Work Distribution view and Employee Work Distribution sub view
- Choose Processor for Service Requests - Social Media under Business Area: Service And Support
- Click on Edit
- Choose the relevant Rule
- Go to Country tab
- Choose the Countries under Selected Items column
- Click on the back arrow so that all the countries are removed and All is displayed under Selected Items
- Choose Save
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To