When you utilize the Pm V12 acceleration tool to update a PM V11 or PM V12 template, you notice that after the tool is completed the form type is showing 1.0 when the original source template was a PM V12 version.
- In the below example, the original PM2 template has a form type of 2.0 while the newly created one has a form type of 1.0.
- Successfactors Performance Management V12 Acceleration
- Successfactors Application
- This is expected behavior.
- In PMv12 Acceleration all the templates have type 1 irrespective of source template, after they have run through the Validation tool.
- This means when you preview the template from Manage templates or launch the form, it will appear as a regular PM V12 form even if the form type is showing 1.0.
KBA , sf platform , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem