- Job Description Manager
Job Family Expert:
- The Job Family Expert is defined in admin tools > Families and Roles > Create New Family or Edit Existing Family > From where you can enter Family Name as well as Job Family Expert.
- The JFE in Families & Roles needs to be defined if allowing people to edit profiles via the workflow. The JFE MUST approve any edited versions for it to take effect.<
- Note: When used in the route map or template, the Job Family Expert is defined as "F" role.
- The JFE MUST approve any edited versions for it to take effect.
- In the Signature Stage of the workflow, the Job Family Expert must be the last to touch the document….and the role is I F. If the JFE is not the last to approve, it will not create a new version in the version table.
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-JDM , Job Description Manager , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions