- The most likely scenario is there is a mismatch between the rating period for the live profile rating and the “Review Period” configured in the Calibration Template.
- The Start date and End date of the live profile rating must be within the range configured in the Calibration template. To check the Calibration Template Review Period.
- Go to:
- Admin Tools.
- Manage Calibration Template (select the template used).
- The Review Period is under the “Basic Info” tab.
- If live profile rating date range is within the configured Calibration template review period, please contact Customer Success to ensure the data model is correctly configured.
KBA , sf anthony_johnson , sf calibration , LOD-SF-CAL-EP , Calibrating with Employee Profile , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions