- Employee Profile
- Clients can upgrade to the latest Employee Profile version 12. This introduces a total facelift for your profile pages.
- Upgrading to Employe Profile version 12 can now be done through the Upgrade Center in Admin Tools. BEFORE upgrading to V12 Profile, you should ALWAYS export and back up the scorecard settings if there is ANY chance that you may want to revert to V11 again in the future. (For example, when upgrading in a Test instance to try it out.) After exporting the settings, you can easily import them again if you decide to switch back to v11. To have your scorecard settings exported prior to migrating to V12 or imported to revert to V11, please open a case with Customer Success.
- When employees make the system ‘their own’ the user adoption and engagement will increase
- administrators can update the layout without engaging Customer Success
- end users can further personalize ‘their page’.
If you just want to see what it looks like, we recommend you visit our sandbox:
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions