- Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee Profile > Select Section > Overview Portlet (depends on which section it has been configured in Admin Center > Configure Employee files)
Employee Scorecard Mini-Matrix
Users can see the mini 9-box on the scorecard overview portlet under the following conditions only (all four conditions must be met):
- Succession has been enabled for the instance.
- Matrix Grid Reports have been enabled for the instance.
- BOTH of the LP trend elements on the 9-box axes have been added as data sources to the selected process (such as sysOverallPerformance and sysOverallPotential).
- The elements sysOverallPerformance and sysOverallPotential are declared in the Sucession Data Model and also the users have permission.
- User has been given permission in LP Data Model to read BOTH data sources in the LP Data model based on his/her role relationship to the employee.
Users can update the mini-9-box under the following conditions only (all conditions must be met):
- User has qualified to READ/SEE the mini-9-box according to the requirements above.
- User has also been granted WRITE permission in the LP Data model based on his/her role relationship to the employee.
- Custom weights should be unchecked in Admin Center > Succession > Matrix Grid Reports: Performance-Potential or Matrix Grid Reports: How vs What
- Edit or View Overview Portlet
- Edit, View or Update Mini 9box / Matrix Grid
- Performance-Potential Matrix
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions