- Employee Profile
- Role Based Permission
- If you use Role Based Permissions enabled in your instance, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Admin Center->Manage Permission Roles. Select the desired role by which you would like to grant this permission.
- Click Permission->Employee Views-> Check the box under View for Notes.
- Navigate to General User Permissions and check Permission to Create Notes
- Follow these steps if you use the legacy Administrative Privilege Tool (DO NOT HAVE Role-based permissions enabled).
- Navigate to Admin Center --> Permission to Create Notes
- Select the Desired user and select Grant permission.
- Navigate to Admin Center --> Configure Employee Files.
- Check the box under Show/Hide for Notes
* Note: Notes must be enabled before you can set up role-based permissions. Please contact SAP SuccessFactors to have this enabled.
For more Information, see SAP Knowledge Base Article 2278876
Employee Profile Notes, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To