- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
- Job Segments are external-facing categories assigned to a particular job based on specific keywords in the job description and title. Segments represent one method of search engine optimization that the Recruiting Marketing platform performs: by simply adding related keywords to the footer of the job, it improves job visibility to search engines and candidate's related searches for these broad categories of jobs;
- Segments do not correspond to any particular categorization or mapping. It is based purely on keywords and on search engine related terms. When an "incorrect" or "wrong" segment appears on a job, it's likely because of a keyword or term that is present in the job title or description;
- To be specific, there is no such thing as a "wrong" job segment being assigned to a job. Rather, it is simply a keyword added to the job to help bring in search engine visitors. It may be a term that is specifically unrelated or potentially even misconstrued by the system, but all job segments should be viewed as minor improvements made to the visibility of a job to search engines. Segments simply open up another angle of traffic for users to come in to the site;
- If a job doesn’t have the job segment field, it is probably because the segments that would correspond to that job are not enabled for your company. Segment assignment is controlled, in part, by the site segments that are enabled on the backend system. If you are facing this issue, please contact the Professional Services team to check what new segments could be enabled for you.
Segments, SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Command Center, Site Segments, Job Pages, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions