- While navigating through the Recruitment Marketing Platform site, I receive (at any point or stage in the workflow) the below error page, stating "Oops, an unexpected error has occurred".
- Recruiting Marketing
- This is a severe error page that the RMP serves up, and has a lot of information on it (though it may not seem like it at first). Please take the following steps for the Customer Success team to investigate:
1. Stop what you are doing in that tab/window immediately. Your candidates are also likely impacted by this issue, and a case needs to be submitted to the SF RMK team to investigate this issue.
2. Right-click anywhere on the page and select "View source" or "View page source"
3. Select all content on that page, and copy it.
4. Paste the content into a .TXT or .DOC file.
5. Open a case for the Recruitment Marketing Platform, attaching the newly created file, and giving steps to replicate this issue in your customer instance.
- From there, the Customer Success team will investigate the issue with the provided data and return a root cause and resolution for the issue.
KBA , sf error messages recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem