- Recruiting Marketing
To inactivate a user within the Dashboard:
- Navigate to clients.jobs2web.com
- Login to your RMK Dashboard instance
- Select 'Tools'
- You should appear on the 'User Admin' tab
- To see a list of all current admin users, select 'Go'; otherwise, you can enter in specific search critieira and search for a specific user there
- Select the user that needs to be inactivated
- Select 'Edit User'
- In the upper right-hand corner, you'll see a box called 'Active'. Un-checking this will remove a user's access to the RMK Dashboard.
- Select 'Save User'
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions