- Employee Profile
• Third-party add-ons causing page to not be fully loaded.
- Run IE without add-ons. update Internet Explorer shortcut to start with extoff parameter : iexplore.exe -extoff.
- Go into "Manage Add-Ons" in IE and disable "Sophos Web Content Scanner."
- If you can't have this add-on disabled for all sites for security reason, you can exclude only certain sites to be scanned by Sophos Web Content Scanner.
- For more details visit Sophos support site :http://www.sophos.com/fr-fr/support/knowledgebase/46504.aspx.
- After disabling browser add-ons, you need to ensure the following:
- All “IEXPLORE.EXE” processes are shut down.
- All apps that embed the IE WebBrowser control (ActiveX control) are closed too.
KBA , sf ie , sf employee profile , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions