- Candidate data, gathered via the Talent Community subscriptions and apply starts, can be anonymized via the Dashboard at any time. This can be done in compliance with European data privacy laws as well as United States internal auditing laws as well.
Dashboard users, by default, do not have this permission and it must be granted for a user to be able to anonymize candidate information.
- Recruiting Marketing
How to anonymize candidate data
This can be accomplished via the Dashboard's user roles administration.
- Navigate to the RMK Dashboard (via Recruiter SSO or go to clients.jobs2web.com)
- Select Tools. Under Tools, Select Roles tab
- Create a role, say, Anonymize Members' and under that role grant “Anonymize Members” access to this role and click Save Role
- Go back to User Admin, and then search for specific name to whom Anonymize Member access is required. Check the Anonymize Members checkbox for that user and click Save User.
- Users with access to this permission can completely anonymize candidate data within RMK and RCM. This means that, they can remove the Personally Identifiable Information for specific candidates in the Talent Community and in the candidate database.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To