- Candidate SSO is a great function for those customers with both Recruiting Marketing (RMK) and Recruiting Management (RCM). By enabling Candidate SSO, a candidate now only needs to create one account between the two systems, and furthermore improves the overall experience by cutting down the number of clicks a candidate must take to complete their online application.
- If you, a customer, have delayed implementing Candidate SSO (for any reason--business, technical, etc), understandably there will be concerns in regards to what it means to implement Candidate SSO with your already-live RCM and RMK environments.
- What are the risks?
- What are the impacts?
- What are the technical issues that can arise?
- Recruiting Marketing
- If you enable Candidate SSO post-launch, users will have separate accounts in both RCM and potentially RMK. We accommodate this workflow through asking the user to enter their existing RCM credentials and then sync with their new RMK account, through this workflow:
- User starts the Candidate SSO apply process
- User joins RMK Talent Community
- User email sent to RCM for new/existing account validation
- If user already exists in RCM then a screen is displayed and requests that the user enters their existing RCM UN/PW
- After existing UN/PW are entered then the new RMK account and existing RCM are linked permanently – we share a SSO key between the two systems
- User is then taken to the RCM profile or application page to complete the apply process
- When user returns to RMK they will be prompted to enter their RMK login credentials. When these are entered correctly the user will be able to access RCM directly.
- Essentially, enabling Candidate SSO post-launch for either RCM or RMK has no technical impact or impact to user activity online. There may be some slight confusion, but the external RMK site can always be updated with content referencing the new above workflow that candidates will take once Candidate SSO is enabled.
KBA , sf sso , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions