- Badges allow employees and managers to recognize each other outside of the normal performance and compensation management processes. Employees and managers can add Badges to each other's profiles. Users cannot add badges to their own profiles.
- Permissions for viewing, adding, or deleting Badges have the same configuration and behavior as any other data elements, according to the role based permission model and the Succession Data model EXCEPT that you must be the creator or recipient of a badge to delete it. Editing of existing badges is not supported.
- Employee Profile
- Badges are added as a section in Employee Profile:
- Users select from a static menu of badges.
- Note: To learn more about Custom Badges Feature, refer to 2088630
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions