- The interactive, Flash-based Map functionality for the Recruiting Marketing Platform is intended to give candidates an easy, accessible way to find jobs that are closest to them. However, there are occasions where the Map doesn't respond correctly or shows the wrong jobs on the Map.
The wrong jobs are appearing on the Map. These jobs may be:
- Outdated or no longer active jobs.
- Jobs from the Stage environment.
- Internal-only jobs.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK) Map widget
- Each of these issues neccessitates the submission of a case (the button on the right-hand sidebar). Please include examples of requisitions that either should no longer be active, reference the Stage site, or shold be internal-only.
- For outdated or no longer active jobs, this may be an issue with the job maintenance process, and the RMK Engineering team will need to correct this process. Once this is completed, job maintenance will run and the outdated or inactive jobs will be taken down from the Map.
- For jobs from the Stage environment, the code of the Map may be incorrect and needing to be replaced on the site. In this case, the Web Engineering team of Professional Services will need to correct the map code. Once this is done and moved to Production, the correct jobs should appear.
- For internal-only jobs, this may be an issue with job collection. If a job should be internal-only, but is appearing on the Map, that means at one time it was either available externally for the job collection to collect, or alternatively was created manually. Submit a case with the reqID or URL in question, and the team can correct this.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions