- Recruiting Marketing's Radial Search allows public site users to enter a postal code and a radius in order to find jobs in a wider area. This is a new feature developed for Rx and RMK standalone customers.
- Important note : The RMK system does not officially support Radial Search for companies who have jobs outside the United States. This means that only US jobs searches are supported with this feature.
- Recruiting Marketing
When using the Radius search, a user can only enter a valid postal code into the zip code box, and as the user types, zip codes matching their entered digits will appear in a predictive text box, from which they can select a postal code. The type-ahead zip codes will display in the locale of the page (for example, on a fr_FR page, country names will appear in French). The locale of the page the user is on functions as preference for the type-ahead. For example, if the user is on an en_US page, and beings typing "554" into the zip code box, US zip codes will appear first.
Only zip codes for countries with active jobs will display in the type-ahead. For example, if a client has jobs in the US and Canada, all zip codes for those countries will be available in the type-ahead.
The RMK platform does not support certain zip codes, including military codes like APO, FPO and DPO.
- This functionality works for both customers with Rx (RCM and RMK) or with RMK stand-alone
- From a data perspective, job data must contain both a country (in the standard ISO country format) and a zip code. For example, "Minneapolis, MN, US, 55408".
How to enable
- Enabling this feature requires an enagement with Professional Services, as this function is based on job data that must be reviwed first, and second due to the configuration changes needed to be made to the site. Please submit a case through the Support portal to begin this process!
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions