When going to the Recruiting Marketing page, any of the below scenarios occur:
- The Job Posting is not appearing on the correct Landing page.
- Job posting is missing from the correct Catergory page.
- The Job Posting not located on the Recruiting Marketing page in any capacity.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Navigate to clients.jobs2web.com
- Login to the Dashboard
- Select Jobs
- In ‘Job ID’, enter in the req ID the user wants to put on a page and select ‘Go’
- Choose the job that appears in the search results
- Select ‘Job Categories’, a tab at the top
- In this screen choose ‘Edit Job’ button in the top right-hand corner
- In the ‘Search Available Categories’ area, start to type in the category page name (this is just a basic text filter)
- In the ‘Available Categories’ area, the user can select, multi-select (shift-select) and specific-select (ctrl-select) and then drag them into the ‘Manual Categories’ area to the left
- ‘Save Changes’
- Choose ‘OK’
- The job should appear momentarily after its brief maintenance cycle completes
RMK, RCM, Job Posting, SF, Success Factors, missing, not appear, Recruiting Marketing, Recruiting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To