When going to the Recruiting Marketing page, any of the below scenarios occur:
- The Job Posting is not appearing on the correct Landing page.
- Job posting is missing from the correct Catergory page.
- The Job Posting is not located on the Recruiting Marketing page in any capacity.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
The Job Requisition has not been correclty configured to have the Job Posting appear in desired location.
In order to resolve, configure the posting by following the steps below:
- Navigate to clients.jobs2web.com
- Login to the Dashboard
- Select Jobs
- In ‘Job ID’, enter in the req ID the user wants to put on a page and select ‘Go’
- Choose the job that appears in the search results
- Select ‘Job Categories’, a tab at the top
- In this screen, choose ‘Edit Job’ button in the top right-hand corner
- In the ‘Search Available Categories’ area, start to type in the category page name (this is just a basic text filter)
- In the ‘Available Categories’ area, the user can select, multi-select (shift-select) and specific-select (ctrl-select) and then drag them into the ‘Manual Categories’ area to the left
- ‘Save Changes’
- Choose ‘OK’
- The job should appear momentarily after its brief maintenance cycle completes
RMK, RCM, Job Posting, SF, Success Factors, missing, not appear , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To