- In the URL Builder, I am selecting Monster as the source for me to post to, but it doesn't appear to be appending the correct code to the URL. Will this impact traffic tracking of users when I post to Monster?
- Note that the above selected URL, generated by the URL builder, does not have the typical "utm_source=Monster" code that you would expect to see, for example, if you select Email Subscription it will insert "utm_source=emailsubscription".
- Recruiting Marketing
- This is expected functionality. From the legacy Jobs2Web days, there was a period of time where Monster closely integrated with the Jobs2Web platform. During this time, the tracking methods for Monster were slightly modified and the need for a utm_source=Monster code was removed.
- Hence, this is expected behavior. Any RMK URL can be posted to Monster without the utm_source code with the expectation that it will track perfectly via the site.
- Note: If you do manually insert a utm_source code that is not Monster--for example, utm_source=emailsubscription--then it will override the automated Monster selection.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions