- Recruiting Marketing
How to anonymize candidate data
To anonymize candidate date in the Dashboard,
- Login to the Dashboard
- Select Members
- In Search, select 'Open Library'
- Select the field 'Email' under the 'Personal' column
- Alternatively, you can use other means of locating the candidate via other Personal information means, or through other various fields as well
- Enter in the user's email, and select 'Search'
- Select the correct candidate record
- On the Member Details tab, in the lower right-hand corner, there is a link that says 'Anonymize Member'
- A confirmation window will pop up.
- Hitting 'OK' will confirm and finalize this.
- Within 72 hours (typically within minutes) the candidate's data will be anonymized and replaced with randomized characters in the email address (which must remain unique); all other information (First Name, Last Name, Password, Phone, Title, Company, Custom 1 Yes/No and Custom 2 Dropdown information will be blank.
- If Candidate SSO is enabled between RMK and Recruiting Management (RCM), the candidate's data will be anonymized there as well. This will remove all active applications under the user's SSO-linked email address.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions