- TCM emails are great for driven campaigns to member groups or to the entire Talent Community base to notify them of upcoming events, major changes at your business, or of immediate hiring needs that you might have. While TCM emails work great and can provide important content to Talent Community members, is there any way to personalize the information that is sent out to Talent Community members?
- Recruiting Marketing
- There is a list of available tokens, listed on the right-hand side of the TCM Edit Body screen, that users can utilize to make their TCM emails much more personable and personalized for their Talent Community members.
The tokens available are:
- firstname: Inserts the first name of the recipient.
- lastname: Inserts the last name of the recipient.
- email: Inserts the email of the recipient.
- sitename: Inserts the name of the site (for example, SuccessFactors)
- siteurl: Inserts the URL of the site (for example, jobs.successfactors.com)
- agentunsubscribe: This is a required token. This inserts a link for individual candidates to unsubscribe from this email, as well as future emails.
Inserting these tokens into the individual TCM email will turn them into dynamic text fields that change, email to email, to be personalized for each Talent Community member.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To