- The Propagation Data Model xml has been set up so the timezone value for the location will populate in the UI when the location is selected
<destination hris-element-id="jobInfo" field-id="timezone"/>
- In the Admin UI the Foundation Object the UK Location has been given a timezone value.
- Currently the employee has no location or timezone in Job Information.
- Employee Central.
- Populate the location via the Update Employee Records button and the Timezone value is brought in and saved to the Employee Record.
- 2079939 - Public profile displays the employees local time incorrectly
- 2090302 - Where is the Time Zone in Employee Central EC? How do you add it?
- 2080587 - How to ensure the correct Time Zone is synchronized to Public Profile
- 2146657 - Time Zone Management for users
- 2089394 - How to change a user's Time Zone - Platform
Public Profile, Employee Profile, Job Info, Job Information, Local time, Timezone, Time zone, Localtime, clock, current time, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To