- How do I submit an enhancement request?
- Where do I submit new ideas for the product?
- How to submit enhancement requests for SuccessFactors products?
- Why was my case requesting to change the product closed by customer success?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
All SAP SuccessFactors Products
- SuccessFactors' provides a channel where you can propose and discuss new ideas, and vote and comment on ideas already suggested. Share your opinion today on which enhancements are the most important to your organization.
- We take your ideas seriously. All enhancement requests submitted are thoughtfully considered. Though we may not be able to accommodate every suggestion, we do our best to accommodate ideas with a high level of interest. Make your voice heard by voting on enhancements you would like to see!
To have your idea considered and voted on, and to track the interest of others, please visit https://influence.sap.com/successfactors and follow the instructions to submit your request.
- SAP Jam ideas are not submitted via the above link. For SAP Jam idea submissions please submit your idea at https://community.successfactors.com/t5/SAP-Jam-Discussions-Forum/bd-p/JamProductDiscussions
If you already know the module for which the enhancement request is for, please use the Direct Links to Community Ideas Pages in the See Also section of this article.
How it works
Search for ideas and vote for them. Your votes help us to prioritize ideas that we will consider for upcoming product releases. If you have an idea that nobody has posted, submit it using the Submit New Improvement button in the bottom right corner of your screen!
You have unlimited number of votes, so you can vote for different ideas you like.
When logging an idea please consider including:
A very descriptive title
- Give a brief description of what business problem your suggestion helps to solve.
- Do you have a suggestion for how you think that the issue can be addressed?
- Which roles (e.g., employees, managers, HR business partners, administrators) are impacted by the issue?
- Do you think that other companies would benefit from solving this issue? Please describe.
Question: Why do we not add this suggestion to the Idea Exchange for you?
- Answer: We love hearing about your ideas, but it's important for us to have visibility into which customers are requesting enhancements. When you submit your idea it enables us to track and report on how many different clients are requesting each new feature.
Direct Links to Community Ideas Pages
- Calibration: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsCalibration
- Compensation: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsCompensationVariablePay
- EC: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsEmployeeCentral
- SAP Jam: https://community.successfactors.com/t5/SAP-Jam-Discussions-Forum/bd-p/JamProductDiscussions
- Learning: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsLearning
- Mobile: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsMobile
- ONB: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsOnboarding
- Perf & Goals: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsPerformanceGoals
- Perf & Reward for SMB: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsPerformRewardforSME
- PLT: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsFoundation
- Presentations: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsPresentations
- Recruiting: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsRecruiting
- Reporting & Analytics: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsReporting
- Succession: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsSuccessionPlanning
- Workforce Planning: https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsWorkforcePlanning
SF, SuccessFactors, submit, enhancement, request, ER, new feature, product limitation, missing functionality, LMS, Learning, EC, Employee Central, JAM, SAP Jam, Onboarding, RCM, ORD, CDP, Platform, Performance, CMP, WF, CMP, ANA,
, KBA , sf ccor change requests , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To