- Reporting and Analytics
- Dashboards can be customized by an administrator with appropriate permissions. To grant permissions for this function go to Admin Tools > Manage Security > Administrative Privileges > Search for User > Click and expand "Dashboards/Reports" to see permission controls for Dashboard Reports and enable features as needed.
- Before you can add Portlets to your Dashboard you must first enable each portlet. Go to Admin Tools > Dashboard/Reports > Portlet Permissions > Enable each portlet that you would like to be available to add to your dashboards > Save Settings.
- NOTE! Just because you can enable and add a portlet to a dashboard DOES NOT mean that this portlet will automatically work! Portlets draw their data from forms that have been specially configured to provide data to portlets and other system reports. For instance, if a portlet is reporting on Objective/Competency data, then your form must have been configured to include the obj/comp section. Without this section some portlets will return no data. Similarly, if your form does not contain an Summary Section, then most portlets will fail to return any data. Trying to report on a form that has not been configured with critical sections is the second most common cause of reports to return no results (first is incorrect filter settings & reporting permissions).
- Additionally, the "Process" you have selected in the current report, must contain forms configured to provide data to the portlets. It is recommended that you create Processes and Dashboards with a specific form in mind so that it is intuitive for managers to select a process and a matching dashboard so that data is always returned without erros.
- If you believe a form has the required sections and should be returning results in Dashboard Portlets or List View Reports, but you are getting errors or blank results, please open a case with Support so they can investigate if the issue is a permissions issue, or a configuration issues.
- Once you have enabled a portlet, you can add it to a Dashboard. Go to Admin Tools > Dashboard/Reports > Dashboards > Either edit an existing Dashboard or Create New Dashboard > Click Insert Portlet (You will see a list of portlets that reflects only those you enabled in the previous steps) > Click Save Dashboard.
Available Portlet Categories
- Process Status & Documents
- Performance & Assessments
- Talent & Succession
Here is a breakdown of Portlets available within each of these categories that you can enable.
Process Status & Documents
Form Status Grouped by Workflow
Performance & Assessments
Average Competency Rating
Overall Rating Distribution
Average Overall Rating
Overall Objective/Competency Rating Distribution
Overall Objective Rating Distribution
Average Objective/Competency Rating
Overall Competency Rating Distribution
Average Objective Rating
Most Common Behaviors
Most Common Competencies
Overall Objective Status
Average Objective Ratings by Category
Objective Due Range
Objectives by Completion (Requires that your goal plan use the Percent Complete field)
Talent & Succession
Competency / Objective Matrix
Performance / Potential Matrix
Pay / Performance Matrix
Compa Ratio Distribution
KBA , sf dashboard reports , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions