- Reporting and Analytics
- In a user import/employee import, each employee has a designated HR person in the HR_MANAGER column. Each person can only have one official HR Manager. It is this 1-1 relationship that the SuccessFactors Application considers your HR Jurisdiction (or HR Reports). When you use the HR Reports filter option you are defining a subset of people relative to those defined in the HR Manager column of your user import only, and not HR relationships you might have outside of the SuccessFactors Application.
- If you want to base an Ad-Hoc Report on the HR Jurisdiction setting, you can set the report to report on only people you are the HR Manager of by clicking the "HR Reports" radio button on the Relationship View tab, instead of using Detailed Reporting Rights. Using the HR Reports setting will, in the case of an HR Admin with a My HR Jurisdiction setting, report all users that have this user as their HR representative.
- Using the Detailed Reporting Rights can be used for restricting reporting permissions for the HR manager to MY HR, or ALL HR, along with other dimensions of the Detailed Reporting Rights settings (example: Department, Division, or Business Unit).
- MY HR: The person can only report on people where they are set as the HR_MANAGER in the user import.
- ALL HR: The person can report on anyone in the company not restricted by any other filters.
- The user will get "Detailed Reporting Rights" Permission only when the "Detail Reports" check box is enabled and the "All HR Jurisdictions" radio button is enabled.
- If the user should not see all users when selecting "All HR Jurisdictions" and "Detail Reports", you can add restrictions by selecting for example: "My Division", "My Department", "My Job Group", "My Level", or "My Employee Status".
- Only a person that is defined as an HR Manager for at least one person in the user import file will see the option in spreadsheet, classic, or ad hoc reports for "HR Reports".
KBA , sf adhoc reports , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions