- What is the Nudge Feature?
- How does it work?
- Who do I have visibility to in the My Team Tile?
- Can the Nudge Feature be disabled?
- Important points
- The Nudge Feature is apart of the My Team Tile. The My Team tile gives a manager a team view of their direct reports, matrix reports and TBH employees. Each person can be drilled into to view their local time, records, add a badge, new note, nudge or view overdue items. Clicking “Nudge” will allow the manager to send a reminder email regarding this persons coming due and overdue tasks.
All overdue items and items that are due within 7 days will be displayed as a total number of tasks due in a red circle to call your attention to it. This feature was added so that managers may nudge their team members to ensure things were one time.Clicking “Nudge” will allow the manager to send a reminder email regarding this persons coming due or overdue tasks.
Direct Reports, Matrix Reports and TBH team members. Permission control for the Nudge Feature follows the same as My Team Tile.
- It is not possible to hide/ turn off the Nudge Feature.
The To Do List and the number of items in the Nudge feature may not always match. It’s important to remember that the To Do List populates with items that are Overdue, Due within X Days, Due Today and Completed whereas the Nudge Feature populates overdue and items due within 7 days.
KBA , sf v12 , sf nudge feature , sf my team tile , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions