- The Ultra interface comes default with a blue bar under the menu tabs. It is possible to customize this blue color bar to match your company colors.
- It is very effective when you pick a color from your company logo as it creates an integrated feel of the SuccessFactors Application with your corporate identity.
- To customize the color go to Admin Tools > System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings > and enter a New Color Code:
Click Set Company Color
- Your color code is a hexidecimal code (6 alpha-numerical value eg. Red = #FF0000). There are many sites that provide a list of these color codes, so we recommend you do a google search for Hex Color Code Chart.
- Tip: For clients with a test instance, it is a great idea to change the color of the bar so that administrators make no mistake that they are in production vs test site. This prevents a mistake of importing data into production when the administrator thought they were in the test site.
You might want to change the color bar to red by entering this code in your New Color Code: #FF0000
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions