Users are unable to proxy as any colleague, are being kicked off the system when trying to proxy.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SuccessFactors
- In the User dropdown, select Proxy Now
- Type the colleague you want to proxy as
- You are redirected to out of the system with any of the below messages:
- Unable to log into SuccessFactors
- You are about to be redirected to a new internal site
- Invalid Login
Reverse proxy feature is probably enabled in Provisioning and redirecting the users to the URL configured when they try to proxy.
Check with customer the URL their users are/should be using in SucessFactors. If they only use one URL, there is no reason for having Reverse Proxy enabled. To check the Reverse Proxy settings, you need to be an Implementation Partner or Support Engineer. If you are a customer, please raise a new incident with the component LOD-SF-PLT requesting to check this on Provisioning.
Once you have access to Provisioning, you can check following these steps:
- Access Provisioning
- Click on Company Settings
- Search for "Reverse Proxy"
- The URL inserted in this field is the one the users are being redirected for once they proxy
2089491 - Reverse Proxy feature
Proxy, Unable, redirect, Invalid Login, Unable to log into SuccessFactors, You are about to be redirected to a new internal site, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To