- You can print in PDF by clicking on the "Page Set-up" button, located right next to the "Print" button in Performance Manager. Once you click on this, it will open up a pop-up window. In this window you can choose what format (HTML or PDF) and what sections you'd like to print. Once you have made your choices, click "Show Form."
Once the PDF is displayed you can use the print icon as usual.
NOTE: If you do not see the ability to print, as an administrator you will need to check the form template settings.
- Click on Admin Tools
- Click on Form Templates
- Click on the Form Template name you are trying to print
- Determine if the box next to "Disable PDF Printing" is checked
If it is checked, uncheck it
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Update Form Template".
- This should turn on the feature. Once you have enabled the feature, follow the steps in the first paragraph again.
Be sure to deselect the options:
- Disable Page Setup AND Disable PDF Printing to print PDFs.
Why is the text size tiny in the PDF?
- Text / font in Performance Form is very small when printing in pdf using Internet Explorer.
• This is an IE browser issue. The client needs to change their browser setting to fix this issue.
- This is an IE browser configuration issue where the "Shrink to Fit" is selected by default. Client can change it not to be default selected. Here is a link to talking about how to do it. (It seems to change registry key in windows operation system).
• An alternative is to use a different browser such as Firefox. Firefox does not default to “shrink to fit”.
KBA , sf printing , sf pdf , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions