- On the Home Page > To Do List, users can see the forms that are or will be sent to their inboxes. When form steps are given due dates and the user does not complete on time, the forms appear on the To Do List as OVERDUE xxx DAYS.
- Sometimes, users would notice that the number of Overdue Days is incorrect. A form on a step that was due one week ago shows instead as Overdue for hundreds of days.
- The To Do List uses the Form’s Route Map to determine the due date of each step (see here for more details). However, when creating new form templates for the next cycle, some use the same route map as before, without changing the Step Due Dates.
- To check if this is the case for you:
- Go to Admin Tools > Manage Templates and open the PM form template. Under General Settings, check the Route Map name.
2. Now go to Admin Tools > Manage Route Maps. Click on the Step Name and check the assigned Due Date. Is it showing the correct date, or is it still set to last year’s due date?
The To Do List calculates the number of days that the form is overdue using the Due Date field. If this was not edited to the correct date prior to launching the forms, the number of days overdue will display with the incorrect (but correctly calculated) number.
KBA , sf admin tools , sf home page , sf to do list overdue , sf date , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To