- You created a theme in test and it looks perfect. Now you want the exact same theme in production. You do not have to recreate all those settings.
- Themes can be copied from one instance to another. It is done in Admin Tools and following the next steps.
- Log into the source instance.
Admin Tools > Company Settings > Theme Manager > Select Theme > Fine Tune > Theme Sharing > Export Theme >
1. Click Select all to highlight the text.
2. Copy the text to your clipboard (CTRL-C or CMD-C).
Log into the destination instance:
Admin Tools > Company Settings > Theme Manager > Click Create a new theme . .
3. On the Create a New Theme page Select Import theme in the control panel (under Theme Sharing).
4. Paste the data you copied earlier from your clipboard (CTRL-V or CMD-V) into the empty text box.
5. Click Import..
6. Click Save
7. The new theme is listed under custom on the Manage Themes page.
NOTE : Logos and images need to be removed from the theme before you Save the theme in the destination instance and loaded separately after the theme is imported.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To