- Introducing the next generation Job Profile Builder and Skills Management.
- Can you explain what the new Job Profile Builder is and when it is used?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- With this latest version,you'll now be able to easily build and manage Job Profiles using an extensive toolbox of formatting and configuration options. By building job profiles and capturing skills, you'll be able to understand supply and demand within your organization, so you can focus on the gaps. You can get a head start by looking through the standard Job Profiles we offer. We have over 250 predefined Job Families, each having 3-7 Roles mapped to required skills, and each skill having 5 levels of proficiency.
If you've been using JDM to build your Job Profiles, you can easily migrate to Job Profile Builder and Skills Management without losing any existing Job Profiles. This feature requires being on v12 UI and uses Role Based Permissions.
- This feature also requires a Professional Services engagement. For more details, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success.
- You can attach an approval workflow to a Job Profile so it can be easily routed to the right people to approve. Now you can create an appropriate workflow to do so as well. To use this option, contact
SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your account updated.
- Families and Roles, and all content related to Job Profiles such as, competencies, skills, and job responsibilities can now be localized.
KBA , sf job description , sf competencies & behaviors , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To