- How to restrict proxy permissions for a user?
- Usernames which do not exist in Account Holder List can be found in the pull-down list when try to do proxy and the proxy can be done successfully.
- After doing proxy, the account holder’s name will display in Account Holder List
- If the user has Proxy Management permissions, then by default, the user can proxy as anyone and you won’t be able to restrict or remove certain users.
- Any domain admin has access to every user in their domain.
- The user names listed in proxy management page are ones for whom the user has already proxied into.
- To restrict the target group of users, the admin's target group has to be made smaller.
KBA , sf proxy management , sf proxy issues , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions