- Facing Performance or Navigation issues in my instance.
- Customer Support have asked me to record my issue and send them the HTTP watch files.
- How do I download HTTP Watch
- How do I use HTTP Watch
If you are facing performance issues in your instance Customer Support may ask you to install HTTP Watch.
- This will allow Customer Support to see and isolate the issue you are facing. Http watch is a free tool that can be installed as an add-on for Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Once you have installed the tool as shown below, replicate the issue again, and attach the files to your incident.
- This will allow Customer Support to work internally with operations and engineering teams to get your issue resolved quicker.
- The http watch session must be recorded by the user and the computer (and browser) where the issue is reproducible.
- How to Install:
- Download the free basic edition from http://www.httpwatch.com/.
- Install the program on the computer where the issue is reproducible. Ask your internal IT in case of need or for permission to install in case its against company policy.
- Go in Internet Explorer > Tools > HttpWatch Basic.
- A console will appear on the bottom of the browser.
- Go in the place where you can reproduce the issue and before to start the actions to reproduce, click the button Record.
- When ready click the button Stop
- Then click the Save button and save the file with extension “hwl”:
- Attach the saved file in ticket for Customer Support.
- Performance Issues
- Recording Issue
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions