- How to integrate with MS Outlook Calendar?
- Integrating Microsoft Outlook with the SuccessFactors.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
With just one click on the calendar icon you can instantly add a Performance Review, 360 Review, or Goal Setting event to your MS Outlook calendar, making reminders a more convenient part of your daily routine. You’ll see this calendar icon in the toolbars of your Performance Review forms and 360 Review forms. It also displays in the Action columns of your Goal Plans and your MyForms page. And for extra convenience, you’ll also see this icon in the Quick Links and you can add this calendar option to your email notifications. This feature supports Office 2010, 2007, & 2003 Outlook calendars.
How can I turn on the MS Outlook Calendar integration?
As the Admin, go to
- Admin Center
- Company Settings > Company System & Logo Settings
- Select the "Outlook Calendar Integration" checkbox
How can I add the calendar option to the email notifications?
Once you turn on the calendar option, you can modify your email notification templates. To do so go to:
- Admin Center > Email Notifications Template Settings
- For each email template you want to include the calendar icon, copy this text (exactly as you see it here) in the body of the email message: CMD ATTACH CALENDAR
Once you save your changes, the calendar integration is available for your entire company.
MS Outlook integration, outlook and sf, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Calendar Integration. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-SET , Company Settings , How To