Install Custom RDF in Clients Instance
- Please note this is a legacy custom report and is not supported by engineering or by QA so no assurances are given as to the results, accuracy or functionality of this custom report. Updates or enhancements are not supported and it is provided "as is" for clients that would like to export notes (a.k.a. yellow notes or sticky notes).
- Please open a case with Customer Success and request that this report RDF be loaded into your instance.
- They will notify you once it has been loaded. At which point you will access it from your Analytics/Reports screen Spreadsheet Reports section.
- There are no filters or features to the report. Anyone with access to this report will be able to export all notes in the system so it is the responsibility of the client to grant access to this report to specific individuals. This can be done from Admin Tools > Spreadsheet Reports Permisssions.
- Also do NOT enable this spreadheet report in your Default User Permissions.
"00000000069","00000001239","Thanks","Thank you for all you do to keep the office in order out there! Linda ","01/25/2008"
"00000000069","000000345","Holiday Party","Hi Jill, great party","01/25/2008"
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To