- Public Employee Profile:
- On the Public Profile of the Employee, you can see Local time.
- The local time is associated to the Time Zone.
- To change the local time, the Time zone has to be changed.
Going to Admin Tools/ Update User Information/ Manage Users.
- The current Time Zone is EST and the Location is San Mateo.
- Then, the local time is updated into the Public Profile:
For customers with Employee Central, the Manage Users feature is not available as the Timezone data is maintained in Employee Central > Job Information and synchronized to Employee Profile. Please refer to the following articles for more information -:
KBA , sf bizx system/platform , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem