- The employee has an invalid manager associated with his or her record. This could be caused by the wrong Manager USERID being entered or due to the manager's record being INACTIVE (terminated or on leave employee).
- Review the employee and manager records in the import file (UDF).
- Review who is listed as the manager's manager in the import file (UDF).
- If it is the employee, correct this and reload the file.
- If the manager is listed as reporting to the correct person, continue looking up the chain at the record of each manager until you discover the erroneous reporting relationship.
- When you have corrected the record, import the UDF again.
Please NOTE: If you are updating this manually, but normally you have an automated import from your HRIS system, you will need to make sure the HRIS system has the correct information as well. If not, you automated imports can overwritte your fix on the affecting users.
KBA , sf error messages platform , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem