- The 30 minute system timeout that applies to the BizX application
- How long is it before we are timed out?
- Can we change the 30 minute timeout?
- Can we disable the system timeout?
- Can we change the timing of the initial timeout warning?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
The SuccessFactors BizX suite has a hard default setting of 30 minutes timeout on no activity.
- This applies to all cloud clients and cannot be changed at all, no exceptions as there is no instance level capability.
- The 30 minute timeout is an important part of our cloud security measures.
- This time limit cannot be changed, shortened or lengthened.
- What you can change is the period before you get the initial system timeout warning. By default users will see the system timeout alert 10 minutes before the 30 minute timeout occurs. If you would like this changed please open a case with support. They can update your instance settings in Provisioning > Company Settings > Session Timeout Settings (in minutes). You can have the warning change from 10 minutes to any value less than 30.
Certain parts of the product have options that determine when a warning might be shown, but this in itself does not change the 30 minute default.
See: 2077195 - Performance Management: Manage Templates - Enable Auto Logout at Session Timeout & Form Timeout Alert
Session timeout, time out, warning, pop-up, disable, Session Timeout Settings , KBA , sf system requirements , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To