- A person is looking at an enroute copy of a form or worksheet and is not seeing the most current data they know has been entered.
- The most common reasons of a person not seeing the most current data is that the form is not actually with them, but is in someone else's Inbox. This means that they are only seeing an Enroute Copy of the form.
- An Enroute copy of a form is only a snap shot in time and will NOT show the most current data that someone may have entered at a later step.
- It will not be until the form reaches completion that the holder will see the finalized data for the form.
- Note: If the option "Keep Last Touched Version" is enabled on the template, then it will never show updated data and you will only ever see the data that existed at the time you physically held the form in your Inbox.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions