- Process for updating SSO certificate or token
- How can I get my SAML v2 certificate updated
- I'll need to renew our SSO x.509 cert soon.
- How should I proceed to change our DES/3DES token?
- My x509 certificate will be expiring on xx/xx/xx. How do I provide the new certificate and get it added to my instance?
- Can we configure multiple / rolling IDP signing certificates in SuccessFactors?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Single Sign On (SSO)
The procedure to update a security certificate or token is as follows:
- Open a Support case through https://support.sap.com
- Attach the new certificate / token in a plain text format or .cert format
- Provide some times that your IT team or specialist is available to have a meeting with SuccessFactors to execute a simultaneous replacement of the certificate on both sides.
- Please note that this process usually takes about 30 minutes to install and verify.
- This meeting will need to be scheduled during regular business hours. We don't update certificates on weekends/ Friday night.
- Please request the meeting time and we will get back to you with the invitation details.
Note: Only one IDP signing certificate can be configured in SuccessFactors at any one time. It is not possible to add multiple / rolling signing certificates in provisioning.
SSO, SAML2, SAML v2, Signing certificate, Update, expired, expiration, format , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , How To