To view user permissions
1. From the Manage Security section, select View User Permission. The View User Permission page opens.
2. If you know the name of the employee, you can directly provide the employee's name or username.
● In the First Name field, type all or part of the user's first name.
● In the Last Name field, type all or part of the user's last name.
● In the Username field, type all or part of the user's SuccessFactors username.
As you're typing, a list appears, displaying all matching names. You can click the name you want if
it appears in the list.
3. If you want to validate permissions assigned to employees within a group, you can use the filter criteria to
The filter options allow you to return results that include all employees that match the condition, only those
employees with direct reports or only those employees without direct reports.
You can also choose to filter the list based on Division, Department, and Location. In addition, your company
might have additional custom fields listed on this page. The fields displayed on this page depend on how your
company has configured the Find page.
4. Click Search Users to get the list of users that match the criteria.
Here's an example of what the search results could look like.
5. Click the View Permission button next to the user whose permissions you'd like to view. Here's an example
of what the permissions list could look like.
6. To know more about what the Permission Role details, click on the permission role icon next to the name of the permission role.
Here's an example of what the results could look like.
KBA , sf rbp - role based permissions , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To