Please adjust your internet explorer browser settings.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Security Tab
- Click on the Custom Level button
- Under the Miscellaneous section look for "Display Mixed Content"
- Click on Disable for Display Mixed Content instead of Prompt
- Click on OK twice
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen
- Open the webpage that was displaying the warning message, the message should no longer appear
- Another approach may be to change the content that is on the page. Often the error may be becuase you have a company logo or other image being displayed that is stored within your own intranet, (outside of the SuccessFactors Application). When the SuccessFactors Application has to fetch this external content and display it within the application you will often see these messages.
- You can request that content is stored within SuccessFactors so that this type of warning is not displayed since it is not always possible or practical to apply the browser setting change described above.
KBA , sf error messages platform , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions