- How to check the audit trail (change history) of RBP Permission roles and groups.
- Is there a way to know who change the RBP Permission roles and groups?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles / Groups > Take Action column and choose View change history:
- The Change History popup window shows the dates that the role was modified, and the View link:
- The summary shows the list of permissions (with and without Target population) of the role as of that date:
- Same steps apply to Permissions Groups
audit log RBP, audit group, permissions, role, sf, success factors, plt , KBA , sf audit report , sf rbp , sf permissions , sf history , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To