SuccessFactors Performance Management
- When you receive a Performance Form, it can be found in your Performance Inbox folder.
- Once you have completed your actions on the form, you send it forward to someone else's Inbox.
- At that time you retain a copy of the form in your En Route Folder. This is called the En Route copy of the form.
- This En Route copy is a snapshot in time and only contains information that you were able to see when the form was in your Inbox.
- An En Route copy of a form is only a snap shot in time and will NOT show the most current data that another user has entered.
- If you require a copy of the form with the most current information, then you will require that copy to be routed to your Inbox.
- The exception is if the step is a C Step, where the form is not actually moved to a new person, but where everyone can see the current form from their inbox.
- The exception to a snapshot in time is a Variable Pay worksheet.
- Varpay does not support En Rroute copies of worksheets. (VRP-4074)
- Traditionally compensation and variable pay worksheets do not leverage workflows as Performance Forms would.
- Normally a single planner will manage a worksheet, so to date the product has not supported a snapshot for variable pay.
- This means if you did add workflows/route maps to your varpay process, each person at each step sill see a live version of the worksheet.
- Therefore planners need to understand that for varpay anyone in the workflow will potentially see all senstive data.
PM, Performance Management, Review, Form, folder, enroute, en route, inbox, copy, snapshot, changes, update, visibility, remove, c step, varpay, variable pay, worksheet, planner, data, process , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To