- How to include a URL to trusted sites.
- To access a website, include that URL in the trusted site list.
- Following are instructions to add URL to the trusted site list.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Top Sites icon
- On the Top Sites page, click the Edit button. Then
- Open the webpage in a second Safari window, highlight the page’s address in the address, and drag the address to the Top Sites page.
- When finished adding pages, click Done.
SF, Success Factors, PLT, security, web site, trust, proxy, BizX , KBA , sf internet explorer , sf crome , sf trusted sites , sf safari , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To