- This KBA focuses only on Legacy picklists. For MDF picklists see KBA 2328179 - Legacy to MDF Picklist Migrations | General Information
- Picklist is not following the order that was assigned in Picklist Management. Picklist order is alphabetical and cannot alter even if you arrange it according to your preference.
- Clients wants their Picklist to be arrange alphabetically.
1. Such issue is caused by “Sort Picklist Alphabetically “is enabled. Disabling this in Provisioning will allow user to modify their Picklist sorting according to their requirement. To make changes “Please contact Customer Success Team”.
2. Enabling this feature will arrange their Picklist alphabetically and will ignore user manual sorting.
3. Please note that the picklist alphabetizing feature is by picklistID and sorts capitals first and lowercase characters second. So the following order would apply:
KBA , sf picklist , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem