- This is because this functionality has been disabled for your company in Admin Center.
- To turn this back on:
- Go to Admin Center.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Click on Company System and Logo Settings.
- Un-check the checkbox that was previously checked: ‘Hide the Personal Password Tab from users.’
- Now, users will be able to change their own passwords in Options page.
- For the user to change their password they would follow the steps below:
- Click on Options.
- Click on Password.
- Enter information.
- Click "Set Password".
KBA , sf passwords , LOD-SF-PLT-OPT , User Options , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions